2ND ANNUAL AGRITECH AND CLIMATE SMART AGRICULTURE CONFERENCE
We are delighted to invite you to 2nd Annual Agritech and Climate Smart Agriculture Conference 2020, which will take place in Krakow, Poland on 24 – 25 of November 2020.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in optimizing the agricultural farming process in the age of technology.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of agriculture technologies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• R&D specialists
• Product developers
• Heads of Innovation
• Start-up representatives
• Providers of water solutions
• Autonomous features experts
• Corporate heads of agriculture
• Commercial farmers and growers
• Precision farming solution providers
• Farm and industrial automation companies
• Software developers and systems integrators
• Robot manufacturers and developers with a focus on agriculture
• Water management
• Automation process
• Agricultural robotics
• Digitalization of modern agriculture
• Climate-smart technologies and practices
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Innovative approach towards technological development
BENEFITS OF OUR CONFERENCE
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers for to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve your most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.