We are delighted to invite you to the Agritech and Climate Smart Agriculture Conference, which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on the 4th & 5th of April, 2019.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in optimizing the agricultural farming process in the age of technology.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of agriculture technologies.
Who should attend:
– Heads of Innovation
– Precision farming solution providers
– Autonomous features experts
– Heads of Investments
– R&D specialists
– Corporate heads of agriculture
– Commercial farmers and growers
– Product developers
– Health specialists
– Start-up representatives
– Robotic biotech developers
– Harvesting solution providers
– Latest technologies in agriculture industry
– Water management and irrigation
– Innovative approach towards technological development
– Agriculture 2.0 and IoT implementation
– Agricultural resource management
– Process automation
– Drone technology for CSA
– Indoor farming technologies
– Software enhancing
– Precision farming
To discuss the attendee opportunities or register for the event please contact:
We are glad to invite you to the 3RD EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2019 that will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 2-3 April 2019.
Join us for an event which brings together successful senior assistants from top leading companies and chief executive officers, as well as highly qualified trainers who will share insights on efficient time-management, discuss latest trends in business performance and discover new practical skills to increase one’s productivity and value.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers section as well as panel discussion and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 2-3 of April in Prague, Czech Republic.
Who should attend: Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Executive Supports, Business Supports, Professional Secretaries, Executive Officers, Administrative Assistants, Administrative Managers
Industries: Finance, Retail, Advertising, Technology, Transport, Construction, Sales, Insurance, Bank, Pharmaceutical Industry, Education, Trade, Marketing, Health Care, Research, Telecommunications, Airlines, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Automotive, etc.
– Latest Trends in Profession and Requirements of Employers to EA
– Artificial Intelligence in the Field of Executive Performance
– Time-management Techniques for Executive Assistants
– Achievement of Successful Cooperation between assistants
– Cross-Cultural Competence
– Adapting to a New Leader and Work with Millennial Managers
– Role of EA as a Strategic Partner
– Possibilities of Career Advancement as an Executive Assistant
– The Secret of the Work-Life Balance
Learn how to exploit consumer-oriented styles and technologies to create more collaborative and data-driven work environments, and understand what it takes to implement those technologies successfully
– Designing offices of the future
– Creating a Digital Business Transformation Strategy
– Building a business case for Digital Workplace Initiatives
– Changing the nature of work
– Collaboration tools and platforms
– Role of big data and analytics
– Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning