We are glad to invite you to the WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2020 that will take place in Milan, Italy on 3-4 June 2020.
Join us for a conference, which will bring together active professionals, who will share their experiences and opinions on modern leadership challenges and women’s role in it.
WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2020 is a great platform for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers session as well as panel discussions and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
Do not miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 3-4 of June in Milan, Italy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Top Managers
• Heads of Sales
• Development Specialists
• Business Support
• Executive Support
• Executive Officers
• Business & Performance Coaches
• Work-life balance
• Women in business
• Professional development
• New Solutions for Women Leaders
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162
We are glad to welcome you to the 2nd Annual Cleaning Products Sustainability Conference that will take place on February 5-6, 2019 in Milan, Italy.
The conference brings together cleaning products manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, chemical distributors and retailers. It is a unique opportunity to get the latest technical insights, manufacturing trends, ingredient innovations and more from the keynote market leaders.
The conference goal is to advance sustainability in the cleaning products industry by debating key issues at a high-level event.
Who should attend:
-Sustainability and environment management leaders
-Corporate Social Responsibility managers
-Cleaning products brand and product owners
-Chemicals and raw materials producing companies
-Retailers and distributors
-Health and environment related NGOs
-Disposal and Recycling
-Home washing appliances
– Trends and challenges of the cleaning products market
– Reduction of environmental and health impacts of cleaning products
– “Allergy friendly” products certification
-The impact of sustainable production commitment on consumer decision-making process
– Innovations in sustainable packaging for cleaning products
– Green surfactants production
– Clinical testing of cleaning products
– Regulatory aspects for chemical cleaning products