The theme of packaging is traditionally multifaceted and diverse. In order to meet and exchange views with the leaders of the packaging world, to understand the newest trends and solutions of this industry, we invite you to our conference “SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE” that will take place in Amsterdam on 12-13 November 2020.
SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE is a place to learn the latest on everything from compostable packaging, packaging design, and ROI on sustainability, find out how to create a package that your customers will adore and that is truly sustainable, and develop partnerships with other organisations.
Our speaking sessions are specifically tailored to cover every aspect of the packaging industry in the food area. Whether you’re looking for advice as a startup or some fresh ideas and direction for an already established business, you’re sure to find what you need to position yourself as an industry leader.
SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE will provide expert content and key insights from some of the top companies, CPG's, retailers, packaging manufacturers, leading scientist, and organisations who are making moves in the sustainable packaging space.
This conference is a great chance to network with the most prestigious brands. It’s an opportunity for those who want to learn about latest strategies and innovations in the sustainable packaging industry.
Be a part of this ground-breaking event to make your own impact!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
SVPs, VPs, Directors & Heads, Team Leaders, Specialists, Managers and Strategists specialising in:
• Package design
• Case packaging
• Circular Economy
• Quality Assurance
• Packaging Category
• Contract packaging
• Flexible packaging
• Packaging Machinery
• Automation Packaging
• Packaging Engineering
• Packaging Technologist
• Packaging & Innovation
• Branding and Marketing
• Manufacturing equipment
• Research & Development / NPD
• Packaging Strategy/Development
• Packaging Operations/Production
• Smart Packaging
• Plastic Reduction
• Secure Packaging
• E-Pack & E-labels
• Eco-design packaging
• Packaging Megatrends
• Bio-Based Packaging Materials
• Sustainability as a Marketing Tool
• Sustainability & Circular Economy
• Biodegradability and compostability
• Innovation & Technology in packaging
• New alternative Materials & Commodities
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd annual future of work and workspace conference 2018 to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on the 01-02nd of March 2018.
The conference is dedicated to innovations, trends and strategies in work and workspace fields and interaction with top leaders in various specializations.
This educational and informational conference will be focusing on newest strategies in work and workspace fields and opportunities for further development.
We are looking forward to welcome you to Amsterdam on 01-02 March, 2018
Who should attend: CEOs, Presidents, MDs, CCOs, CMOs, CDOs, Directors, Vice Presidents, Chief Executives, Managers, Department Heads, Leaders specializing in:
– Smart devices
– New Product Development
– Office design
– Employee experience
– User experience
– Artificial intelligence
– Mobility solutions
– Health and Work environment
– Latest innovations in work and workplace
– Designing future workplaces
– Digital workspace trends
– Millennials and their needs
– Building culture at the workplace
– Transformations of digital workspace
– Inspiration and motivation at the workplace
– Workforce challenges
– Company mobility
– IT solutions
The Event will take at Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West
Oude Haagseweg 20, Slotervaart, 1066 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands.
BCF team would gladly assist you with booking a room and arranging your flight tickets throughout the event.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN CRYPTOGRAPHY, SECURITY and PRIVACY (ITCSP 2016) was held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 21-22 of November,2016 Innovative technologies in cryptography, security and privacy (ITCSP 2016) covered topics such as information Security Governance and Management, Cyber-exploitation Execution and Detection, Hacking, Information Warfare and Security Education, Cryptography, wireless threats and IT auditing and compliance.