SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
The theme of packaging is traditionally multifaceted and diverse. In order to meet and exchange views with the leaders of the packaging world, to understand the newest trends and solutions of this industry, we invite you to our conference “SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE” that will take place in Amsterdam on 12-13 November 2020.
SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE is a place to learn the latest on everything from compostable packaging, packaging design, and ROI on sustainability, find out how to create a package that your customers will adore and that is truly sustainable, and develop partnerships with other organisations.
Our speaking sessions are specifically tailored to cover every aspect of the packaging industry in the food area. Whether you’re looking for advice as a startup or some fresh ideas and direction for an already established business, you’re sure to find what you need to position yourself as an industry leader.
SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING IN FOOD INDUSTRY CONFERENCE will provide expert content and key insights from some of the top companies, CPG’s, retailers, packaging manufacturers, leading scientist, and organisations who are making moves in the sustainable packaging space.
This conference is a great chance to network with the most prestigious brands. It’s an opportunity for those who want to learn about latest strategies and innovations in the sustainable packaging industry.
Be a part of this ground-breaking event to make your own impact!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
SVPs, VPs, Directors & Heads, Team Leaders, Specialists, Managers and Strategists specialising in:
• Package design
• Case packaging
• Circular Economy
• Quality Assurance
• Packaging Category
• Contract packaging
• Flexible packaging
• Packaging Machinery
• Automation Packaging
• Packaging Engineering
• Packaging Technologist
• Packaging & Innovation
• Branding and Marketing
• Manufacturing equipment
• Research & Development / NPD
• Packaging Strategy/Development
• Packaging Operations/Production
• Smart Packaging
• Plastic Reduction
• Secure Packaging
• E-Pack & E-labels
• Eco-design packaging
• Packaging Megatrends
• Bio-Based Packaging Materials
• Sustainability as a Marketing Tool
• Sustainability & Circular Economy
• Biodegradability and compostability
• Innovation & Technology in packaging
• New alternative Materials & Commodities
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.