LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCE
We are delighted to invite you Logistics and Transportation Conference which will take place in Krakow, Poland on 3rd-4th of December 2020.
Logistics and Transportation Conference will give you a great opportunity to meet with among industry professionals and the key decision makers of transport and logistics. Gain knowledge, develop skills and prepare for the future of transportation and logistics. The agenda also features the untapped opportunities and requirements of the industry, key studies on the latest trends in transport digitalization.
The event is modeled for the senior manager representatives, experts and main decision makers to expand one’s network by attending live presentations followed by dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with keynote speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Transport Expert
• Logistics Professionals
• Sustainable mobility solutions
• Roads and Transport Engineers
• Mobility service operators and providers
• Technology and supporting infrastructure
• Supply Chain Professionals in Logistics industry
• Consultants: Designers, Engineering, Technical, Environmental
• Implementation of SCV
• Bright future of sustainable logistics
• Case studies: Robotics in warehouses
• Meet the needs to exceed in freight delivery
• Usage of data analytics and big data in logistics
• Blockchain based solutions for supply chain integrity
• Open problems and common challenges in logistics in 2020
BENEFITS OF OUR CONFERENCE
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers for to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve your most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.