DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY OF CLINICAL DATA CONFERENCE 2020
We are delighted to invite you to Disclosure and Transparency of Clinical Data which will take place in Berlin on 12th-13th of March, 2020
Disclosure and Transparency of Clinical Data Conference provides you the unique chance to discuss the most pressing issues of General Data Protection Regulations and meet the representatives of the biggest Pharmaceutical companies and leaders from Medical device industries.
Disclosure and Transparency of Clinical Data Conference is a great platform for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with keynote speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Medical suppliers
• Clinical Operations
• Regulatory Affairs
• Legal Consultants
• Medical Writing
• Publication Planning
• Patient Engagement
• Clinical Trial Information
• Clinical Trial Registration
• Control, support and testing specialists
• Data Management/Standards
• Management Service Provider
• Discrepancy Management/Data
• Clinical Trial Disclosure and Transparency
• Medical Writing/Publication Services
• Data Reporting/Transparency Solution Providers
• Information/Knowledge Management
• Medical Communications
• Strategic Projects Management
• Updates from ClinicalTrials.gov
• Changes in EudraCT and the practical implications
• Legal Requirements for disclosure of Clinical Research Information
• Latest changes in EMA’s Clinical Data Publication Policy 0070
• Brexit and MHRA
• Disclosure and Transparency Requirements of clinical data in the EU Medical Device Regulation
• EU GDPR legal impact on data sharing and clinical trial data
• Current status of Clinical Data Summary Pilot Program and discoveries related to the program implementation
BENEFITS OF OUR CONFERENCE
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers for to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve your most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162
For Sponsors | Exhibition | Media Opportunities:
Mass Media And Communications Manager
Tel.: +420 228 227 164