BIG DATA CONFERENCE
We are delighted to invite you to BIG DATA Conference 2020, which will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 3rd & 4th of December 2020.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in optimizing the agricultural farming process in the age of technology.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of agriculture technologies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• CDO – Chief Data Officer
• CMO – Chief Marketing Officer
• CTO – Chief Technology Officer
• CIO – Chief Information Officer
• CMT – Chief Marketing Technologies
• Product developers
• Start-up representatives
• CISO – Chief Information Security Officers
• Software developers and systems integrators
Senior Vice Presidents/ Vice Presidents/ Heads/ Directors/ Senior Managers/ Managers of:
• Big Data
• Social Media
• Data Scientist
• Digital Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• (Master) Data Management
• Big Data
• Data Science
• Data management
• Data Engineering
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162