BETS, GAMES AND GAMBLING BUSINESS CONFERENCE
We are glad to invite you to the BETS, GAMES AND GAMBLING BUSINESS CONFERENCE that will take place in Madrid on 22-23 October 2020.
The conference will highlight the current issues of the Gambling world. It will cover the most important aspects of work and problems in this rapid and progressive field: from Security to Promotion Cases.
We will also be using the occasion to have a discussion about Marketing technology in Gambling – what works, what doesn’t work and what you think is coming round the corner. There will be shown New Trends and New Games; VR and XR applications; New laws and Restrictions. We will be able to discuss the issues of improving the image of the industry. New data with analytics will be presented by leading experts.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers section.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Legal firms
• Betting houses
• SEO specialists
• Tech laboratories
• Game developers
• Payment systems
• Gambling operators
• Gambling providers
• Arbitrage specialists
• Software developers
• Land-based operators
• Marketplaces and aggregators
• Affiliate networks and programs
• Managers of online gambling companies
• Regulators and related government entities
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• XR Technology
• GEO challenges
• Affiliate marketing
• Payments and fraud
• Customer experience
• Legal and compliance
• Latest gaming products
• Market overview, latest trends
• AI/ML latest cases and practices
• Software development obstacles
• Latest B2B products in gambling
• Blockchain and crypto in gambling
• Land-based business trends and products
• Growth hacking, media buying, traffic cases
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.