ANNUAL INDOOR FARMING CONFERENCE 2020
We are delighted to invite you to Annual Indoor Farming Conference 2020 that will be held in Prague on 24-25 of November, 2020
Annual Indoor Farming Conference 2020 will give you the unique opportunity to discuss the most pressing issues and meet the representatives of the biggest companies and leaders from agricultural and manufacturing industries.
Annual Indoor Farming Conference 2020 is a great platform for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 24-25 November in Prague, Czech Republic.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Policy Makers
• Food Logistics
• (Vertical) Farmers
• Solution Providers
• System Integrators
• Project Developers
• Technology Suppliers
• Agricultural Industry
• Policies & Regulations
• LED& Sensors Solutions
• Vertical Farming Innovations
• AI’s Value in Indoor Production
• Automation Processes for Indoor Farming
• Role of Indoor Farming in the Future Food System
• Use of Biologicals for Better Nutrition
for Indoor Crops
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162