4TH EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2020
- FUTURE EVENTS
- 21 April, 2020
- 22 April, 2020
- Budapest, Hungary
We are glad to invite you to the 4TH EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2020 that will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 21-22 April 2019.
Join us for a conference which will bring together qualified executive and senior-level assistants who will share their experiences and opinions on Executive and Personal Assistant future challenges, efficient time-management, discuss latest trends in business performance and discover new practical skills to increase one’s productivity and value.
4TH EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2020 is a great platform for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 21-22 of April in Budapest, Hungary.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Executive Assistants
• Executive Officers
• Business Support
• Personal Assistants
• Executive Support
• Administrative Managers
BENEFITS OF OUR CONFERENCE
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers for to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve your most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162
For Sponsors | Exhibition | Media Opportunities:
Mass Media And Communications Manager
Tel.: +420 228 227 164