3RD ANNUAL AUTOMOTIVE THERMAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2020
We are delighted to invite you to the 3rd Annual Automotive Thermal Management Conference that will be held in Berlin on January 21-22, 2020
Join us for an event which brings together world’s top- class automotive leaders keen to share their knowledge and experience in the area of Thermal Management technologies.
The 3rd Annual Automotive Thermal Management Conference 2020 will give you a unique opportunity for learning about the challenges, opportunities, and emerging innovations, exchanging opinions and networking, providing valuable insights from specialists in Thermal Management field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Directors, VPs
• CAE & Simulation
• Design Engineers
• System Engineers
• Material Scientists
• Battery Design & Testing
• Design, Testing & Consulting
• Advanced Systems Engineering
• Managers & Heads of R&D
• Engineering Management
• Product Design & Development
• Testing, Validation & Certification
• Corporate Executive & AdministrativeManagement
• Modelling and Simulation
• Cabin Energy Management
• Powertrain Thermal Management
• Battery Thermal Management for EV/HEV
• Commercial Vehicles Thermal Management
• Thermal Management Market Overview
• Next Generation Thermal Systems & Components
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162
For Sponsors | Exhibition | Media Opportunities:
Mass Media And Communications Manager
Tel.: +420 228 227 164