2ND INTERNATIONAL PLASTICS PROCESSING & RECYCLING CONFERENCE 2020
We are delighted to invite you to 2nd International Plastics Processing & Recycling Conference 2020 that will be held in Brussels on 24-25 September, 2020.
This event is a unique opportunity to learn about plastics processing and recycling for various industries.
It is a great platform for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Waste haulers
• Brand owners
• Resin brokers
• Resin producers
• Equipment producers
• Bag and film manufacturers
• Environmental organizations
• Consumers of recycled resin
• Scrap plastics product makers
• Government recycling officials
• Plastics collectors and reclaimers
• Plastics converters and compounders
• Packaging and label designers and producers
• Collectors and materials recovery facility operators
KEY TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• Product Design
• General Plastics
• Replacing Plastic
• Circular Economy
• Plastics Recycling
• Plastics Processing
• Plastics & Sustainability
• Compounding Technology
• Compounding & Additives
• Plastics & Nanotechnology
• Bioplastic & Biocomposites
• Innovative Sorting Options
• Evaluating Biodegradation and Recycling
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.