2ND ANNUAL INHALATION AND RESPIRATORY DRUG DELIVERY CONFERENCE
Thanks to the developments of the modern medicine, inhalers have become the most effective way of delivering respiratory drugs. 2nd Annual Inhalation and Respiratory Drug Delivery Conference will give you a unique opportunity to discuss the high efficiency delivery systems, the new challenges and approaches of the inhaler models on the market. The agenda also features the global regulatory CMC requirements, key studies on the latest trends in inhalation devices and personalized treatments with large and small molecules for different respiratory diseases. Presentations will also be focused on the topics, such as: cell therapy, inhaled vaccines and the future potential for high-dose applicants and available liquid inhalation devices. The event is modeled for the senior manager representatives, experts and main decision makers who are interested to be acquainted with the latest approaches and inventions of the respiratory drug products delivery field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Medical suppliers
• Home healthcare providers
• Manufacturer representatives
• Drug quality and design specialists
• Medical marketing representatives
• Lungs and airway disorder specialists
• Control, support and testing specialists
• Medical technology and service provides
• Intubation and ventilation product suppliers
• Head specialists in respiratory drug delivery products
• Medical research fellows, professors and academic representatives
• Allergy & Asthma research Organizations, Academies, Societies Asthma, COPD, allergy and – immunology specialists
• Analytical approaches and specifications
• Overview of the available liquid inhalation devices
• Challenges requirements and opportunities of the inhaler models on the market
• Advantages of the large and small molecules for inhaled therapy
• The future potential of the soft mist inhaler for high dose applicants
• The new approaches of therapeutic fields for lung cancer
• Overview of a personalized treatment in Asthma
• Local technical development of the inhalation product and global regulatory CMC requirements
BENEFITS FOR ATTENDEES
• By attending our conference you will obtain access to new solutions for business development.
• Conduct one-to-one business meetings with top decision makers to initiate new business.
• Take advantage of extensive networking opportunities to built into the conference schedule, including lunches, cocktail reception and dinner all conducted in an unformal atmosphere that allows focused business interactions.
• Get acquainted and make contact with leading solution and service providers to solve most pressing business challenges.
• You will receive full access to all event’s documentation via our corporate link.
TO DISCUSS THE ATTENDEE OPPORTUNITIES OR REGISTER FOR THE EVENT PLEASE CONTACT:
For Speaking Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 163
For Attendee Opportunities:
Tel.: +420 228 227 162
For Sponsors | Exhibition | Media Opportunities:
Mass Media And Communications Manager
Tel.: +420 228 227 164